The Bluerack makes it an ideal choice for mid-range use as a server enclosure, or for networking cabling purposes, A server rack houses and organizes critical it systems, which can be configured to support a wide range of requirements, often called server rack cabinet, it is enclosed to ensure security. Bluerack racks are manufactured out of steel sheet punched, formed, welded and powder coated with highest quality standards under stringent ISO 9001 | ISO 14001| ISO 27001 | ISO 45001 | ISO/IEC 11801 1 2017| Manufacturing & Quality management system to ensure highest quality product and our products are used for general Electronics, Servers, Networking, AV, Telecom, Lab and all kind of outdoor industrial applications.
Server racks are most commonly found in data centre environments, but can also be used in smaller computer Closets, Rack servers are used to achieve high densities in data centers, Individual servers have low height, Because They can be mounted on top of each other, the required floor-space can be minimized, This optimization of floor Space makes them a better choice compared to other datacenter server options such as, tower servers,
- Bluerack has in-house implementation and support.
- Incorporation of new products & technologies to keep customer updated.
- Dynamic and highly experienced workforce.
- Professional team with personal touch for excellent service to customers.
- Competitive prices.
- These racks are most suitable for cctv, dvr, audio visual equipment’s, measurement equipment, diagnostic Equipment, tv radio broadcasting equipment’s and other 19” electronic and telecommunication equipment’s and all kind of outdoor industrial applications.
- Sturdy steel welded construction.
- 0.8mm thick powder coated steel frame and 1,2 mm thick mounting angles.
- Advanced cooling techniques to eliminate the heat build up associated with increasing heat density.
- Engineered cable management solutions to efficiently control the increasing density of in/out cabling.
- Ideal for networking applications.
- Front glass door key lock.
- Top and bottom cover with cable in/out provision.
- Provision for wall mounting with rear open.
- Maximum static loading capacity up to 25 kg.
- Available in ral 7035 light grey colors (black colors optional).
4U Rack details with toughened front glass door
|Height In “U”
Recommended Rack Accessories details
- Cable Manager
- Power Distribution Unit
- Cantilever Shelf
- Cooling Fan
- Mounting Hardware